Directions for Sat Nav and Parking Information
The Langley has ample free parking for you and your guests at your events. As part of the venue hire we can include parking charges for you and your guests. The centrally located Gade Car Park accomodates up to 661vehicles (12 disabled) and is adjacent to The Langley.
If you'd prefer guests are able to pay for parking as well at Gade Car Park, click here to see rates and for more information about the car park.
Other Parking options:
Sutton Car Park
19 Estcourt Road, Watford, WD17 2PS
Church Street Car Park
Exchange Road, Watford WD18 0BU
General directions from M1 / A41:
- At junction 5, exit toward Watford / A41
- At the roundabout, take the exit onto A4008 / Stephenson Way heading to Bushey
- Small roundabout, stay on A4008 / Stephenson Way
- At roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto A411 / Beechen Grove
- Stay on A411/ Beechen Grove & follow A411 one way system (Ring Road)
- Go over the flyover and stay left (Pass Sainsbury’s on left) – Follow road round to the left
- For Avenue Car Park, go to the roundabout, take 2nd exit onto A411 Hempstead Road, car park is situated opposite the Health Campus
- For Gade Car Park, from the roundabout take the 1st exits onto A412 Rickmansworth Road, then the first left onto Rosslyn Road, car park is situated on your left
- Walk out towards the high street and the venue is on the right above MultiYork.
General driving directions from M25
- Head North and exit on Junction 19
- At the roundabout, take 3rd exit onto A411 / Hempstead Rd heading toward Watford / A411>
- Go through the 1st roundabout, and then at the 2nd roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto the A412/ Rickmansworth Road ramp
- Merge onto A412/ Rickmansworth Road and then take the first left onto Rosslyn Road, the car park is on your left at the end of the road.
- Walk out towards the high street, turn right and the venue is on the right above Nandos & MultiYork.
THE LANGLEY, 1ST AND 2ND FLOOR, GADE HOUSE, 38-42 THE PARADE, HIGH STREET, WATFORD, HERTS, WD17 1AZ